2" Luggage Strap - 3 Dial Combination - Multicolour Green/Yellow
SKU TB-047Y Travel Blue Security Strap 2”
- 200cm length combination code suitcase strap
- Easily identify and improve security of your luggage with integrated address label
- Multi-coloured to stand out on the baggage carrousel
- High impact buckle for extra security
Add a ray of sunshine to your travels with these multi-coloured Combi Straps. A distinctive polypropylene strap designed to ensure that bulging suitcases aren’t unexpectedly popped open during transit. Security is key with this Security Strap as you are free to choose your own secret 3 digit code to disable unauthorised access to your belongings. Keep your belongings protected everywhere you go. Fits all luggage sizes.
Travel Blue's First Class Service
Why We Do It
We love to travel and discover new places, meet new people and embark on new adventures - and we also know first-hand the importance of quality gear. It can make the difference between a GREAT flight which keeps you energetic and vivid, and a ‘MEHHH’ or 'Oh God, Never Again' flight which affects the entire trip (or its memory, if flying back home). We live and breathe travelling, knowing almost every airport on the face of the earth, and this is why we design our own line of fantastic and popular travel accessories. This is also why we are on the constant lookout for new materials, new solutions and new products to make your travels even better! We keep listening to our customers and understand their needs - before, during and after their travels, and we're there to make their lives easier, so they can focus on the experience, on business, on the adventure.Learn More
Instructions for use
How to set your combination:
1) Open your combination lock (Fig.1).
2) Use your ballpoint pen or other small tipped object to press in the reset button (Fig.2).
3) Rotate the dial to the number that you want to set, while keeping the reset button depressed (Fig.3).
4) Release the reset button. We have pre-set the number to open at 0-0-0. (Fig.4)