Twist & Slide Worldwide Travel Adaptor With Dual USB - World Edition
SKU TB-272 Travel Blue "Twist and Slide" Worldwide Adaptor with Dual USB Charger - World
- Connecting made easy!
- Pack the Twist & Slide Worldwide Adaptor – Dual USB Charger and charge multiple devices at once.
- Plug in your laptop to the socket, your mobile phone and iPad to the USB port and re-charge those batteries simultaneously.
- Whether you’re off to the USA, backpacking around Europe or hopping to Australia – we’ve got you covered.
- The adaptor enables safe connection for all Class II non-earthed appliances in over 150 countries.
- Patent protected.
Unique “Twist & Slide” design comprising of four adaptors in one (UK, USA, EU, AUS/CHINA)
2.1 Amp Dual USB output for charging any USB device
Built-in shutter ALLOWS insertion of EURO 7/7 for maximised global usage in a safe fused and protected environment
For non-earthed plugs only (Class II appliances)
Essential for any globe trotter
Travel Blue's First Class Service
Why We Do It
We love to travel and discover new places, meet new people and embark on new adventures - and we also know first-hand the importance of quality gear. It can make the difference between a GREAT flight which keeps you energetic and vivid, and a ‘MEHHH’ or 'Oh God, Never Again' flight which affects the entire trip (or its memory, if flying back home). We live and breathe travelling, knowing almost every airport on the face of the earth, and this is why we design our own line of fantastic and popular travel accessories. This is also why we are on the constant lookout for new materials, new solutions and new products to make your travels even better! We keep listening to our customers and understand their needs - before, during and after their travels, and we're there to make their lives easier, so they can focus on the experience, on business, on the adventure.Learn More
Instructions for use
1) Twist the dial to your chosen destination
2) Plug your appliance into the adaptor
3) Press the button and slide forward until it snaps into place
4) Insert the adaptor into the power socket.
After use, first unplug the adaptor from the power socket, then remove the appliance from the adaptor.
Please Note: This travel adaptor does not convert voltage.